Vanguard Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rift - Vanguard Guild - Deepstrike Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rafsef, Rogue dps, Well geared lvl50

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rafsef

Rafsef, Rogue dps, Well geared lvl50 Empty
PostSubject: Rafsef, Rogue dps, Well geared lvl50   Rafsef, Rogue dps, Well geared lvl50 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 3:17 am

Character Name:

Rafsef

Character Level:

What Should We Call You?

Kevin / Rafsef

Class and Primary/Secondary/Tertiary Roles:

Rogue: Mostly i dps, dont tank a lot.

1. Tank Spec (7Bard/51RS/8Ranger) got full T1 tank set.

2. Support (just 51 in bard nothing points in others yet).

3. Dps range (17Ass/32Sab/17NB) average dps is around 450~550 on boss fights

4. Dps melee (19Ass/42NB/5Sab) new spec that I'm trying, but do just as much dps as sab spec sometimes more.

Previous Rift guild(s) and reason(s) for leaving?:

Well, i have left about 3 or more guilds, I'm a student with a part-time job, most of the time i only get to play from 6pm ~ 12 pm PST, i have gotten up to lvl 50 for a long time, just

looking for what a game is supposed to provide, which is the "fun" of it, the fun for me is pretty much pve'ing or pvp'ing with people, so with the very little time that i
can spend on playing Rift, i don't really enjoy wasting it on something not fun. I have been looking for raiding guilds for awhile, just that i have not been successful,
joined a few guilds that has average about 13~17 lvl 50s online during the prime times, i was going to like help the guild to get ready for raids and stuff, however, some
people in the guild just wouldn't wait for a little bit more, so they quit and brought a few friends in the guild with them. Seeing [xxxx] has left the guild. for a few times
actually just make the others in the guild give up on helping the guild, consequently, they just left as well. I have tried a few times to get people geared up and ready
for raids, but i just never had a strong team that would do it with me, i had to give up, now I'm just looking for guilds that have already started raiding, which is why im
now applying.

The current guild that im in is just another example of what i just said, im only staying because i want the guild perks before i find a new guild.

How do you prepare for a raid?:

Well, i have never raided in rift, but when i do experts or long ago in Wow, i often use Youtube to look for fights that i have never done before, and make sure i ask
people how to do it.

And in Rift, there are rift items, and planar stuff, planar charges are quite useful in this game, because of the guild rez, and the healer (even tho i dont have the healer
spell yet). so before i raid ill make sure i try my best to get the 3 charges for guild rez.

Does our tentative raid schedule work for you?:

From what i can get off the website atm, the tentative raid time seem to be Thursday and Saturday evenings, i work on Thursday in the afternoon and Saturday is my
only day off, so I'm qualified for both days.

Reason(s) for applying to Vanguard:

Well, I'm not even gonna bother to bs something up lol, i was just walking around in Sanctum and saw Cressida and Cyprian, i was like "umm well geared ppl, maybe
they have started raiding", since i have been looking for raiding guilds, so i tried and whispered them for more information about the guild, so here i am giving it a shot.

Do you know anyone currently a member of Vanguard?

Nope, only happened to run some T2s with them.

Cake or pie?:

Cake

Tell us a little something about yourself:

Well, I'm a foreigner, most of the time im pretty shy to speak on vent/ts because of my accent haha, but im sure that ill be using vent when its needed
Back to top Go down
auggie

auggie

PostSubject: Re: Rafsef, Rogue dps, Well geared lvl50   Rafsef, Rogue dps, Well geared lvl50 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 6:38 am

i think a ran a t2 with you the other day. sorry things didnt seem to work out with your guild.

Back to top Go down
Itunes

PostSubject: Re: Rafsef, Rogue dps, Well geared lvl50   Rafsef, Rogue dps, Well geared lvl50 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 4:52 pm

We talked it over a bit and it doesn't look like we have the room for another Rogue at this time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rafsef, Rogue dps, Well geared lvl50   Rafsef, Rogue dps, Well geared lvl50 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rafsef, Rogue dps, Well geared lvl50
Page 1 of 1