Vanguard Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rift - Vanguard Guild - Deepstrike Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jobie War lvl50

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jobiewar

Jobie War lvl50 Empty
PostSubject: Jobie War lvl50   Jobie War lvl50 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 3:49 pm

Character Name:Jobie
Character Level:50
What Should We Call You?Jobie
Class and Primary/Secondary/Tertiary Roles:I have three tanking specs
Previous Rift guild(s) and reason(s) for leaving?:I recently hit 50 about a week ago. I didn't join a guild because I was still figuring out if I liked the game lol.
How do you prepare for a raid?:Have consumables and proper specs for the raid at hand.
Does our tentative raid schedule work for you?:Yes
Reason(s) for applying to Vanguard:I fully agree with the guild mission statement.
Do you know anyone currently a member of Vanguard?I do not.
Cake or pie?:I got overly drunk once in college and ate a lot of cake. Which ended in me vomiting lots of pink "stuff". To this day I do not eat cake.
Tell us a little something about yourself:
I have played wow since beta. I have always been part of a end game progression guild and was the main tank or one of them in every guild. I recently stopped playing wow. The guild I was in just stalled out at Hchogall 25man. It was also time to just move on and try something new. I have been loving Rift and having a lot of fun.
Back to top Go down
Phadra

Jobie War lvl50 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jobie War lvl50   Jobie War lvl50 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 4:44 pm

Hi Jobie, You might be surprised to find out, we are a Guardian guild.
Hope to see you in game (preferably when you are unarmed) cheers
Back to top Go down

Jobie War lvl50
Page 1 of 1