Vanguard Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rift - Vanguard Guild - Deepstrike Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rogue - lvl50

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Malar

Rogue - lvl50 Empty
PostSubject: Rogue - lvl50   Rogue - lvl50 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 9:37 pm

Character Name: Malar
Character Level: 50

What Should We Call You? Malar is fine.

Class and Primary/Secondary/Tertiary Roles: 31Ranger,17assasin, 18MM (650-1600dps single-aoe), / 44 bard, 11nb, 11rang / 39assassin, 15nb, 12pvp (dual sap backstab, good for single target melee PVE) / fourth: 35assassin, 15rs, 15bd (good for melee + aoe dps, pve)

Previous Rift guild(s) and reason(s) for leaving?: Mithril Warhammers PVP oriented with some PVE but guild got bored and almost nobody logs in anymore. Previous guild was Addiction on Lotham with lvl 50 cleric, first guild in the world to greenscale, was level 50 on last day of early release rolled to this server for Mithril guild but they left and I want to pve.

How do you prepare for a raid?: I have +138 hit without +hit runes, all epics except chest and shoulders. Almost enough plaques for T2 chest. Also rank 3 PVP. Prepare by fully repairing and having all consumables needed in stock with proper/requested specs ready.

Does our tentative raid schedule work for you?: Yes, I work from home and as such make my own schedule and excess play time.

Reason(s) for applying to Vanguard: Yuko in your guild is a good friend and vanguard seem like great people mellow people. Guild on lotham where highly aggressive, racist comments, and other such extreme banter, but ignored it just for the raiding experience.

Do you know anyone currently a member of Vanguard? Yuko, I have grouped with a cleric and warrior from your guild nice people, Also a guy with a lowbie char 2x startined with name neh i think.

What is your current Time Zone and Primary playtimes? 1-2pm PST to 4-5am PST

Cake or pie?: Chocolate cake with raspberry layers and rich frosting.

Tell us a little something about yourself: Been Playing MMOs since EQ1, then EQ2, followed by WoW, Aion, DDO, lineage1-2, including non mmo mud games in the late 90s Very Happy
I have very quiet but intelligent, any class I play I use its full ability, double sapping, max damage, no aggro, etc. I have raided multple characters since EQ1. WoW, I had a mage cleric and priest all in high epics in same guild filling roles that needed filled. Supurb healer but very capable melee/tank. I do technical internet security work and computer programming, working on some high tech projects. Love fast cars and gaming are my thrills.

Looking forward to joining you.
Malar
Back to top Go down
Phadra

Rogue - lvl50 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue - lvl50   Rogue - lvl50 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 5:24 am

Hi Malar, I remember running an AP or 2 with you. Will send you a tell in game today.
Back to top Go down
yuko

Rogue - lvl50 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue - lvl50   Rogue - lvl50 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 8:00 pm

Malar is a cool guy. He knows what he's doing with his class and is fun to play with. I hope he can join us!
Back to top Go down
auggie

auggie

Rogue - lvl50 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue - lvl50   Rogue - lvl50 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 9:28 am

nice enough to help me out on my epic cult saga quest line with the annoying part in ROTF Surprised
Back to top Go down
Malar

Rogue - lvl50 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue - lvl50   Rogue - lvl50 EmptySun May 01, 2011 8:29 pm

Been playing a new cleric I rolled on our server with Yuko's new warrior.

So havne't been on the rogue much. My guild is pretty much completely dead now lol.
Four people login occasionally.

My cleric's name is Lewlu started 2 days ago at lvl 31 now. Soon to be 50.

Back to top Go down
Phadra

Rogue - lvl50 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue - lvl50   Rogue - lvl50 EmptySun May 01, 2011 8:32 pm

I'll add lewlu to my friends list too and try to catch you online Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rogue - lvl50 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue - lvl50   Rogue - lvl50 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rogue - lvl50
Page 1 of 1