Vanguard Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rift - Vanguard Guild - Deepstrike Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Konane L44 Rogue

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xkonane

Konane L44 Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Konane L44 Rogue   Konane L44 Rogue EmptySat May 07, 2011 4:09 pm

Character Name: Konane

Character Level: 44

What Should We Call You? Konane

Class and Primary/Secondary/Tertiary Roles: Dps/support/dps

Previous Rift guild(s) and reason(s) for leaving?: I have a mage on defiant in the guild Usual suspects i am looking to join a guild on my guardian so i can have fun playing gaurdian. i quit playing defiant becuase my rl friend stoped playing

How do you prepare for a raid?: I come prepared with 3/3 charges Food,pots,flasks all the consumables i can get.

Does our tentative raid schedule work for you?: yes i can make any raid times and all your raid times.

Reason(s) for applying to Vanguard: i am looking for a nice guild with nice players and hopeing to raid with you guys asap i am a fast leveler and i can gear up fast. hopeing u guys are the right guild for me.

Do you know anyone currently a member of Vanguard? i grouped with lewlu and jyuki in LH thoght they were cool and good players Smile

What is your current Time Zone and Primary playtimes? i play everyday i pretty much have no life lol. no job so i play alot i have my reasons.

Cake or pie?: Cake of course Smile

Tell us a little something about yourself: i am 20 years old mature player and i respect people aslong as they respect me. i don't look to start fights i am looking to meet new friends. I have been raiding since World of warcraft i know the inns and outs of raiding been there done that. My 50 mage on defiant has cleared 5/5 GS and 2/5 RoS with 3/3 focuses down. I know every encounter in the game so far except for Alsbeth. Raiding is my thing i love to raid i pvp on the side. i used to play WoW cleared every content in there from 60-85 MC,BWL,AQ20,AQ40, Nax10/25man Ulduar 10/25 Hardmodes and normal. ToC 10/25man Heroic Icc 10/25man cleared up to Lich king. some hardmodes i stoped raiding a bit there and got bored quit wow. I started to play Age of conan did some raiding there at max level was fun my computer coulnd't handle connan so i got a new computer and started to play rift. i enjoy playing rift and pushing content and being the best i can possibly be. comptetaive dps is fun i can also support no problem with me but prefer to dps. I also forgot i used to be a arena player i hit 2350 rated 3v3 (druid/dk/retpally) 2v2 rated 2250 (warrior/druid) i was the resto druid in furious season that was really fun Smile thats pretty much everything im a hardcore gamer and i am looking to join a guild on guardian to have some fun! i am a very nice person and like i to play rift Smile

Back to top Go down
Phadra

Konane L44 Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konane L44 Rogue   Konane L44 Rogue EmptySun May 08, 2011 6:13 am

Hi Konane, I've added you to friends list and will send you a tell when I see you online to discuss your application.
Back to top Go down
Konane

Konane L44 Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konane L44 Rogue   Konane L44 Rogue EmptySun May 08, 2011 1:26 pm

Okay thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
Konane

Konane L44 Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konane L44 Rogue   Konane L44 Rogue EmptySun May 08, 2011 9:11 pm

47 now i will be level 50 asap probably by tommorow Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Konane L44 Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konane L44 Rogue   Konane L44 Rogue Empty

Back to top Go down

Konane L44 Rogue
Page 1 of 1