Vanguard Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rift - Vanguard Guild - Deepstrike Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Grudge - 50 - Rogue

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Grudge

Grudge - 50 - Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Grudge - 50 - Rogue   Grudge - 50 - Rogue EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 10:55 am

Character Name: Grudge

Character Level: 50

What Should We Call You? Grudge

Class and Primary/Secondary/Tertiary Roles: Riftstalker Tank - 51 Riftstalker/8 Bladedancer/7 Bard, Melee spec/PvP spec Nightblade - 51 Nightblade/15 Assassin/ 0 Riftstalker, Ranged Dps spec - 51 Ranger/15 NB/ 0 Assassin, Support spec 51 Bard/10 NB/5 Ranger

Previous Rift guild(s) and reason(s) for leaving?: Currently in WarriorPoets, they are nice people but do very little PvE content. I'm looking for a place where I can run T1/T2 dungeons with guild members with a bit of PvP on the side

How do you prepare for a raid?: I usually check out any boss vids, then stock up on consumables and of course heal soul prior to zoning in!

Does our tentative raid schedule work for you?: Yes it does
Reason(s) for applying to Vanguard: I've run some dungeons with a few of your members and had a great time. I think this guild would be a great fit for what I am looking for in Rift!

Do you know anyone currently a member of Vanguard? Yes I know Yew from a tanking a few dungeons with him and I ran expert CC with Congreve and some other Vanguard members as a dps which was great fun.

What is your current Time Zone and Primary playtimes? Atlantic time -4:00, I usually play in the evenings and will run a couple dungeons or queue for Warfronts. On the weekend anytime works and I'll log on sporadically through the day depending on what is going on.

Cake or pie?: Icecream cake! MMMMMMmmmm.

Tell us a little something about yourself: I'm a previous WoW raider who started at the end of TBC into WoTLK. I had done all the content while relevant aside from Heroic LK 25 (done on 10) and Heroic Anub 25 (done on 10). I also managed to score our server first Yogg 0, it was a pug done well after the relevant dates but got us a sweet title and was really fun to do.

I play with my girlfriend Ahnita who is a 50 Cleric and also knows the members I mentioned above.

IRL I'm a doctor, doing my residency in Family Medicine. Having a blast but also means occasionally I get called out of the house!

We are both looking for a relaxed guild with a focus on PvE, currently we would be happy just running dungeons with people with a similar mindset. If raid spots open up we'd love to have a shot at them but are definitely happy just hanging out and running dungeons for now Smile.

Hope to hear from ya soon.

Back to top Go down
Cressida

PostSubject: Re: Grudge - 50 - Rogue   Grudge - 50 - Rogue EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 11:55 am

Thanks for taking the time to app!

We're in the process of review, so you'll hear back from us very soon.
Back to top Go down
auggie

auggie

PostSubject: Re: Grudge - 50 - Rogue   Grudge - 50 - Rogue EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 12:37 pm

i seen you in WFs before. maybe we can group up sometime. im making a slow and steady grind to rank 6 -.-
Back to top Go down
Phadra

PostSubject: Re: Grudge - 50 - Rogue   Grudge - 50 - Rogue EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 6:28 pm

Hello Grudge, hope to see you in game Smile
Back to top Go down
Yew

PostSubject: Re: Grudge - 50 - Rogue   Grudge - 50 - Rogue EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 10:10 pm

Grudge and Ahnita are two friends who I've met from in game. Both have great attitudes and are good players. Every time we group our runs are laid back, fun and smooth. Grudge is one of the best Rogue tanks I've grouped with and Ahnita is a very capable healer. I think they would fit in well with Vanguard. I know we have a lot of Rogues, but since Grudge mains a tank, it can't hurt to have a tank and healer for rifts, dungeons and raids (and another couple!).
Back to top Go down
Yew

PostSubject: Re: Grudge - 50 - Rogue   Grudge - 50 - Rogue EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 10:13 pm

I posted this after you two got accepted, FML
Back to top Go down
Phadra

PostSubject: Re: Grudge - 50 - Rogue   Grudge - 50 - Rogue EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 10:28 pm

It's still good info Yew. Even if a bit late to the party! clown
Back to top Go down
Grudge

PostSubject: Re: Grudge - 50 - Rogue   Grudge - 50 - Rogue EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 7:54 am

Thanks for the kind words! We are excited to join you guys and test our friendships on the many ridiculous trash pulls this game has to offer lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grudge - 50 - Rogue   Grudge - 50 - Rogue Empty

Back to top Go down

Grudge - 50 - Rogue
Page 1 of 1