Vanguard Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rift - Vanguard Guild - Deepstrike Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leila - Rogue DPS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LeilaDS

Leila - Rogue DPS  Empty
PostSubject: Leila - Rogue DPS    Leila - Rogue DPS  EmptySat May 14, 2011 6:06 pm

Character Name: Leila
Character Level: 50
Desired Rank: Raider
Class: Rogue
Role(s) desired on raids: DPS/Bard

Link to your Zam soul calc:

DPS Melee:

DPS Range:

Support: 51 Bard/15 Rift

Progression & Gear Summary:
T2 Gear:Hit 206/ AP 507/ Crit:799 Self buffed
Raid Gear:Hit 220+

Previous Rift Guild(s) & reason for leaving:
Sanctum: Real life friend guild, inactive since they all quit.
Business Casual: Not the guild I was looking for, best way to put it: Not the kind of attitude I want in a guild.
Why Vanguard? One of the top guilds that doesn't seem full of Self centered or egoistic people. I need a solid guild to reach my full potential and finish all the content.
Do you know anyone currently a member of Vanguard? Queenauggie/Yuko
Time Zone: EST
Do our Raid days/Times work for you? (Wed & Thurs 6:30pm Server Time): Yes, I'm fine with it.
Past Gaming Experience: Lots of MMORPGS. FPS/Action Games like: S4/Gunz/CS.
Cake or Pie? Both
Tell us a little something about yourself: I've been gaming for a long time, I love PvP as much as PvE in any game. Every game I play, I like to learn it insideout, the mechanics and everything, rather then just playing it. I strive to be the best at what I do while having fun at the same time.
Back to top Go down
LeilaDS

Leila - Rogue DPS  Empty
PostSubject: DPS build   Leila - Rogue DPS  EmptySat May 14, 2011 6:13 pm

Forgot to add my 2 dps build.

Melee DPS: 20 NB/27 BD/19 AS

Ranged DPS: 18MM/31RA/17AS
Back to top Go down
auggie

auggie

Leila - Rogue DPS  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leila - Rogue DPS    Leila - Rogue DPS  EmptySat May 14, 2011 11:02 pm

I would like to see leila in vanguard Very Happy

i no we have a lot of rogues but it doesnt hurt to have a solid player on the roster.

awesome in pvp he clicks the fang faster than i do!
Back to top Go down
Phadra

Leila - Rogue DPS  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leila - Rogue DPS    Leila - Rogue DPS  EmptySun May 15, 2011 12:52 pm

Hi Leila, I will contact you in game today or tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Itunes

Leila - Rogue DPS  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leila - Rogue DPS    Leila - Rogue DPS  EmptySun May 15, 2011 3:42 pm

Why are you 51 Bard / 15 RS for support?
Back to top Go down
LeilaDS

Leila - Rogue DPS  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leila - Rogue DPS    Leila - Rogue DPS  EmptySun May 15, 2011 6:07 pm

@ Itunes: My support build is for both PvP/PvE. Namely for Whitefall Steppes.
Key skills: Verse of Fascination/Verse of Captivation/Shadow Stalk/Shadow Rift. I find this setup works really well for PvP spamming buffs/blinks on cd.
Passives: Rift Stalker passives are too good to not have: Increased healing/Damage reduced/Endurance buffed.
Infiltrator: For PvP use - break free.

@ Queen/Phadra: Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Itunes

Leila - Rogue DPS  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leila - Rogue DPS    Leila - Rogue DPS  EmptySun May 15, 2011 7:59 pm

If you're looking to rogue it up for PVE you are going to need specific builds for some encounters. Are you against changing specs to fit the raids needs? I only ask these questions because like you know we are rogue heavy and while bringing on another good player is always nice I would like to know that we are bringing in a flexible rogue.
Back to top Go down
LeilaDS

Leila - Rogue DPS  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leila - Rogue DPS    Leila - Rogue DPS  EmptySun May 15, 2011 8:12 pm

I have no problems adjusting my builds or using completely new ones. I'm always changing them anyway to find the best results. Having a T2 OH/PvP in one build was just efficient for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leila - Rogue DPS  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leila - Rogue DPS    Leila - Rogue DPS  Empty

Back to top Go down

Leila - Rogue DPS
Page 1 of 1