Vanguard Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rift - Vanguard Guild - Deepstrike Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HKaro

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 7:44 pm

Character Name: Karo
Character Level: 50
What Should We Call You: Kyle or Karo is fine.
Class and Primary/Secondary/Tertiary Roles: Rogue Main spec- Sin/bladedancer others: Ranger/Sin/Marksmen PVP Spec RiftStalker/Bladedancer
Previous Rift guild(s) and reason(s) for leaving?: Final Boss, reason for leaving not focused on Raiding or doing experts.
How do you prepare for a raid?: Make sure I have a big drink, and headphones.
Does our tentative raid schedule work for you?: Some what, hopping there are more raids on the week days.
Reason(s) for applying to Vanguard: The laid back ppl, that are very nice and fun to play with and not to hardcore about raiding all the time.
Do you know anyone currently a member of Vanguard?: Yes, Phadra and Kenjin
Cake or pie?: PIE!!
Tell us a little something about yourself:
Im 24, a guy; very kind person and friendly person, very shy at first. Im a gamer and have played games ever since I can remember. I have playedpretty much every MMO, the last one I played and stop playing cause of Rift was Aion. Maybe some of the officers and players come from there. I am a nerd, geek lol to the core, love games movies and magic the gathering, tho also in to Football, hockey and cars. I work at a movie theater as a projectionist. Try to see as many movies as a can lol if I'm not playing games im probably working or watching the movies which is kinda the same thing. I also draw and try to
do graphic design, I want to school for it but never really finished tho i want to.
Back to top Go down
Cyprian

Application Empty
PostSubject: Accepted   Application EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 7:49 pm

Thanks Karo,

We're glad to welcome you on board. You'll be a recruit for a one or two week period, then if everything is going well you'll be a member.

-Cyprian.
Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1