Vanguard Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rift - Vanguard Guild - Deepstrike Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guild Application - Cris (WAR Tank and DPS)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cris

Guild Application - Cris (WAR Tank and DPS) Empty
PostSubject: Guild Application - Cris (WAR Tank and DPS)   Guild Application - Cris (WAR Tank and DPS) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:04 pm

Character Name: Cris

Character Level: 50

Desired Rank: (Raider or Social) Raider

Class: Warrior

Role(s) desired on raids: Tank or DPS

Link to your Zam soul calc:

Progression & Gear Summary:I have complete all T1 and all T2 Experts as a tank and DPS. I currently have a mix of T1 & T2 Tank and DPS gear. In addtion I have several Prestiage Rank 3 PvP items.

Hit / Focus / Toughness: Hit: 105 Toughnes: 123 Valor: 385

Spellpower & Spell Crit: Not appliable

Previous Rift Guild(s) & reason for leaving: I am currently in The Last Order a guild I started with a long time friend. However, recruiting has been very difficult as we only have 4 core memebrs. The 4 of us, who are all mature folks, are looking for a guild with an adult atmosphere we can call home.

Why Vanguard? After reading and hearing good things about the guild, I thought it would be a good environment for myself and hopefully my buddies.

Do you know anyone currently a member of Vanguard? I am sure I do, but cannot name anyone off hand.

Time Zone: EST

Do our Raid days/Times work for you? (Wed & Thurs 6:30pm Server Time) Yes

Past Gaming Experience: I have previously played FFXI and WoW. I left FFXI after 5 years as the content began to wind down. While I had fun playing WoW, I did not have the time to play at that point in my life.

Cake or Pie? Cake fore sure!

Tell us a little something about yourself:

I am a mature gamer who is 35 years old (with a family) and have enjoyed my time playing Rift. However, I think I would enjoy the gaming experieince much more if I was part of a larger guild with friendly membership base.

Back to top Go down
auggie

auggie

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application - Cris (WAR Tank and DPS)   Guild Application - Cris (WAR Tank and DPS) EmptyThu May 26, 2011 6:14 am

Can your friends post applications as well?
Back to top Go down
Itunes

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application - Cris (WAR Tank and DPS)   Guild Application - Cris (WAR Tank and DPS) EmptyThu May 26, 2011 9:33 am

Can you post a SS of your sigil, and add a brief description of your gear? Are you running a mix of tanking/pvp/dps gear for dpsing? What pieces of crafted gear do you use, and how long would it take you to hit the raid hit cap?

Don't mistake these questions as me being negative or too serious. As a guild we are at the point where we are looking for some exceptional apps, and while we are willing to work with potential raiders to get them up to speed when it comes to gear and experience, we just want to make sure that our applicants have a strong foundation to build from.

I'll be impressed if you have a sigil of the five with some decent essences, some crafted gear, and your dps gear isn't a mix of pvp/tankng/dps gear. Even if you're in all blues as long is it's the right gear for the role I'll be impressed.

Back to top Go down
Cris

PostSubject: Gear   Guild Application - Cris (WAR Tank and DPS) EmptyFri May 27, 2011 6:05 am

I do not mixed DPS, Tank and PvP Gear at all I haev postd below a foew SS of my gear. I also have 2 sigils of the five. One for Tanking and one for DPS.

Guild Application - Cris (WAR Tank and DPS) A=5795904028_5795904028

DPS
Head: Ashstone's Greathelm
Shoulders: Mighty Weight of the World
Body: Foe-Slayer Cuirass
Hands Foe-Salyer Gauntlets
Waist Foe-Slayer Culet
Legs Legplates of Undead
Feet: Foe Slayer Sabatons
Weapon: Resoulte Scalecutter 2H or Pyrobalde & Winter's Herald
Ranged: Timeless Rifle
Triknet: corrupt War Trophy
Rings: Signet fo Cyclorax & Flame of Hoof band

Sigil of the Five: Mainly Purple with STR, Dex & others

Tank
Head: Stone Shell Barbute
Shoulders: Ageless Pauldrons
Body: Stone Shell Cuirass
Hands: Sone Shell gauntlets
Waist; Stone Shell Culet
Legs: Impaccable Deathstriders
Feet: Stone Carapace Sabatons
Weapon: Winter's Herals & Death Knell
Neck: Matron's Neckless
Ranged: Crone Stiker
Triknet: Corrupt War Trophy
Rings: Signet fo Cyclorax & Flame of Hoof band

Sigil of the Five: Mainly End, Block and Self Helaing Essence

Guild Application - Cris (WAR Tank and DPS) A=5795904028_5795904028
Back to top Go down
Cris

PostSubject: Other Information   Guild Application - Cris (WAR Tank and DPS) EmptyFri May 27, 2011 6:23 am

I also want to add a few skills I have on my charatcer:

- 300 Armorsmith with 3 Epic Patterns
- 300 Mining
- 200 Weponsmith
- Summon Resue Medic
- I have 4 Roles AOE DPS RiftBlade, Single target DPS Champ/BM/Para, Paladin/Reaver Tank and Riftbalde PvP Spec
- Currently sitting on 3 Lures for Expert Rift (2x Stillmoor 1x SS)
- I am 1635/7965 Achivments Earned.

If you have any other quesitons, please give me a Shout in game.

Just an FYI, I will tell my my buddies submit an app as well. They are

Krazymagic (Know him for over 7 years)
Celsica
Faizie

Thanks for taking the time to look over my app and hope to hear from you all soon!
Back to top Go down
Accali

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application - Cris (WAR Tank and DPS)   Guild Application - Cris (WAR Tank and DPS) EmptySat May 28, 2011 4:16 am

Hi Cris,

Thank you for the application and responses. One of our officers will contact you ingame, if they haven't yet :-P

- Accali
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application - Cris (WAR Tank and DPS)   Guild Application - Cris (WAR Tank and DPS) Empty

Back to top Go down

Guild Application - Cris (WAR Tank and DPS)
Page 1 of 1