Vanguard Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rift - Vanguard Guild - Deepstrike Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anon L50 Warrior - Tank

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Superbob

Anon L50 Warrior - Tank Empty
PostSubject: Anon L50 Warrior - Tank   Anon L50 Warrior - Tank EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 11:51 pm

Character Name: Anon

Character Level: 50

Desired Rank: Raider

Class: Warrior

Role(s) desired on raids: Main spec - Tank/ Off Specs - DPS/Support

Link to your Zam soul calc:
- Main Tank spec - Raid Tank spec (For bosses like Greenscale, Herald, and second boss GP) - DPS spec - Support spec (Have never used before but when a warrior is not tanking to keep spotters order up and other debuffs to help dps.)

Progression & Gear Summary: Full clear of GSB. Have done all foci, Warmaster Galenir, Plutonus the Immortal in ROS. Full clear of GP. Mostly Raid tanking gear missing a few pieces and some raid dps items however my dps gear is not as good as tanking gear, but am working on it.

Hit / Focus / Toughness: Tank gear - 315 Hit/196 Toughness with toughness enchant on chest. DPS gear - 254 Hit no hit enchants on main hand, off hand, or ranged weapon.

Previous Rift Guild(s) & reason for leaving: I was in Finesse and the reason that I left was because our guild fell apart. 15 members of our core left overnight including all the officers and leader of the guild in the same night. Guild didn't really want to rebuild.

Why Vanguard? I've heard that you guys can clear all of GSB and most bosses in ROS in one night and I want to be a raider and if you guys are clearing that in one night I want to raid with you guys. You guys are good simple as that.

Do you know anyone currently a member of Vanguard? No.

Time Zone: United States midwest.

Do our Raid days/Times work for you? Yes your raid times are perfect because I don't work Wednesdays or Thursdays.

Past Gaming Experience: Apart from LOTRO I havn't played too many MMOs, but if you think that I havn't had much raiding experience I have done most of raids in Rift and am willing to learn.

Cake or Pie? Cake.

Tell us a little something about yourself: I love to raid. In Finesse we raided Sunday - Thursday 8 EST to 12 EST and I was there everyday on time ready to raid because I love it. I will be on time ready to raid especially since I don't have work those days. I want to raid I want to get better and I hope you give me the chance to be apart of your team.
Back to top Go down
Accali

Anon L50 Warrior - Tank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anon L50 Warrior - Tank   Anon L50 Warrior - Tank EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:31 am

this site has been long since abandoned. our new website is at vanguardguild.enjin.com

however, i can say that we are currently very full on warriors for tanks, dps, and backups for these as well. there is always more room for backups, but i doubt that is what you are looking for.
Back to top Go down

Anon L50 Warrior - Tank
Page 1 of 1