Vanguard Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rift - Vanguard Guild - Deepstrike Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Badmojo - 50 DPS Warrior

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Badmojo

Badmojo - 50 DPS Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Badmojo - 50 DPS Warrior   Badmojo - 50 DPS Warrior EmptySat May 21, 2011 7:00 am

Character Name: Badmojo

Character Level: 50

Desired Rank: (Raider or Social): Raider

Class: Warrior

Role(s) desired on raids: Melee DPS. Also have decent tanking gear and build but mostly tank 5-mans to date

Link to your Zam soul calc: pretty normal BM/Champ/Para PvE raiding spec

Progression & Gear Summary: I have completed Duke and Infiltrator in GSB. Gear is mostly T1/T2 drops and plaque gear. I have Hunter's Pursuit as my 2H from Duke.

Hit / Focus / Toughness: Hit with gear and talents is is at cap (44%), tank spec has 130ish toughness, but not enough hit for 20-mans.

Previous Rift Guild(s) & reason for leaving: I was GM for Einherjar on Deepstrike since early access. I left recently for various reasons that I would be happy to discuss in person.

Why Vanguard? I like what you have to say about the kind of person you recruit and what we can expect from the guild and leadership. I feel very strongly about raiding as a team and that egos are needed to be checked at the door. I raid for fun, challenge, and camaraderie and, judging by the tone of your recruiting notice, I believe you feel the same. I am looking for a guild that will share my goals in pve and do pvp as well.

Do you know anyone currently a member of Vanguard? no, I don't

Time Zone: NA ET

Do our Raid days/Times work for you? (Wed & Thurs 6:30pm Server Time) yes, I believe I could be there for each raid most weeks.

Past Gaming Experience: Old school Counter-strike competitively for 5 years. WoW end-game raiding for 5 years. Was GM/raid leader/MT of a vanilla WoW raiding guild doing 40-mans in MC, BWL, Naxx. Continued raiding in TBC after the original guild disbanded. Gave up WoW around WotLK. Played Warhammer Online for a year or so. Tried almost every game out there. Looking for a game that has the staying power of WoW.

Cake or Pie? Pie! Much tougher to make (and get right) and central to Twin Peaks, one of my all time favorite TV shows. Cake is over-rated Wink

Tell us a little something about yourself: I just celebrated my 20th wedding anniversary. Yes, I am old Wink I am Canadian and work as a Product Manager in a medium-sized software company. I love hockey (duh), cycling and NCAA basketball.
Back to top Go down
Badmojo

PostSubject: Re: Badmojo - 50 DPS Warrior   Badmojo - 50 DPS Warrior EmptySat May 21, 2011 7:02 am

For some reason my build link didn't show:
Back to top Go down
Badmojo

PostSubject: Re: Badmojo - 50 DPS Warrior   Badmojo - 50 DPS Warrior EmptySat May 21, 2011 7:03 am

hmmm... can no-registered users not post URLs?

let's try this:

Back to top Go down
auggie

auggie

PostSubject: Re: Badmojo - 50 DPS Warrior   Badmojo - 50 DPS Warrior EmptySat May 21, 2011 8:04 am

Have you tried a dps spec with warlord sub

Shpposedly adds a ton of dps melee
Back to top Go down
Badmojo

PostSubject: Re: Badmojo - 50 DPS Warrior   Badmojo - 50 DPS Warrior EmptySat May 21, 2011 10:13 am

BM/Champ/Para is the highest pve dps going right now.

Not sure WL would add DPS, perhaps you are thinking of Void Knight and Ravenous Strength which can increase your strength by 10%.

It would mean dropping Paragon which contributes Strike Like Iron which is the most OP 2 point talent in the game.

I have a secondary build that I use when I want some ranged abilities and don't want the pet (typically used it on Duke when I was on Shambler duty). It's Champ/Rift/Para and has insane AoE dmg but not as good single target as the BM/Champ/Para.
Back to top Go down
tae

PostSubject: Re: Badmojo - 50 DPS Warrior   Badmojo - 50 DPS Warrior EmptySat May 21, 2011 10:37 am

Badmojo wrote:
BM/Champ/Para is the highest pve dps going right now.

Not sure WL would add DPS, perhaps you are thinking of Void Knight and Ravenous Strength which can increase your strength by 10%.

It would mean dropping Paragon which contributes Strike Like Iron which is the most OP 2 point talent in the game.
Hit
I have a secondary build that I use when I want some ranged abilities and don't want the pet (typically used it on Duke when I was on Shambler duty). It's Champ/Rift/Para and has insane AoE dmg but not as good single target as the BM/Champ/Para.

If you See Ingvar online hit me up for run.
Back to top Go down
Phadra

PostSubject: Re: Badmojo - 50 DPS Warrior   Badmojo - 50 DPS Warrior EmptySat May 21, 2011 3:25 pm

Although I'm prrretty sure we've met our "Canadian" quota, ive added you to friends list and will try to find you in game to chat. Wink

PS: It does look like non-registered users cannot post links. I'll have to look into that.
Back to top Go down
badmojo

PostSubject: Re: Badmojo - 50 DPS Warrior   Badmojo - 50 DPS Warrior EmptySat May 21, 2011 4:24 pm

There can never be enough Canadians... or pie!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Badmojo - 50 DPS Warrior   Badmojo - 50 DPS Warrior Empty

Back to top Go down

Badmojo - 50 DPS Warrior
Page 1 of 1