Vanguard Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rift - Vanguard Guild - Deepstrike Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sarnaak L50 DPS Warrior

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nordaak

Sarnaak L50 DPS Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Sarnaak L50 DPS Warrior   Sarnaak L50 DPS Warrior EmptyThu May 05, 2011 7:55 pm

Character Name: Sarnaak

Character Level: 50

What Should We Call You? Sarnaak/Nordaak

Class and Primary/Secondary/Tertiary Roles: Class: Sarnaak L50 DPS Warrior. Roles: 1. DPS Warrior PVP(Champ/Paragon/Riftbalde) 2. DPS Warrior PVE(Rfitblade/Champion/Paragon) 3. Tank (5man) Paladin/Reaver/Warlord. Had a BM role for Raid PVE, however didnt care for the pet, and the game related issues. I am however willing to relook that spec if the guild requires it.

Previous Rift guild(s) and reason(s) for leaving?: Vexed. Guild leadership (GM and officer) decided to move to another Shard. Members then started to depart, reducing the overall population for Greenscale raids below required levels.

How do you prepare for a raid?: Potion up, food up, support item(s) refill...show up early..both in vent and in zone. Ohh yea, sharpen blade!

Does our tentative raid schedule work for you?: Raid schedule is perfect for my schedule.

Reason(s) for applying to Vanguard: Want to join a family that has the capability to experience all the game has to offer both currently and into the future.

Do you know anyone currently a member of Vanguard? Have participated in some 5man(s) with Queenauggie. I also spoke with in some detail, one of the guild leaders, Cressida. I expressed my interests, reasoning, and overall beliefs and philosophies of gaming with her.

What is your current Time Zone and Primary playtimes? Eastern (Florida)....play all hours of the day/night.

Cake or pie?: BOTH! Why limit ones self to the simple pleasure life has to offer.

Tell us a little something about yourself: Avid gamer since Everquest. My wife and I both have played multiple MMOs, departing Age of Conan to participate in Rift Beta. I play all classes, currently have 50s in Warrior, Rogue and Cleric. I have experience in Greenscale with Vexed, downing all but Lord GS. I raid on Sarnaak, L50 DPS warrior wielding a RoS 2h. Wife plays a L50 cleric (Satoria) that also raids GS. We have played MMOs as a package of 3 since EQ. Grenek (L50 Rogue) has stayed with us from EQ/Vanguard/Aoin/AoC and now Rift. We prefer to keep our family together by joining your family!

Back to top Go down
Satoria

Sarnaak L50 DPS Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Satoria   Sarnaak L50 DPS Warrior EmptyThu May 05, 2011 8:16 pm

Character Name:Satoria
Character Level: 50
What Should We Call You? Satoria
Class and Primary/Secondary/Tertiary Roles:Cleric 1.Healing Sentinel/ Warden 2. Sentinel/Purifer 3.dps-pvp Inq /cab /sent
Previous Rift guild(s) and reason(s) for leaving?:Vexed. GM officers leaving shard
How do you prepare for a raid?:Stock up on potions food ect. make sure soul healed. clean bags. Show up early in vent and instance. Get my chi in order( kids in bed)
Does our tentative raid schedule work for you?:Yes been raiding GS/ ros /rift raid's M-thur same time frame
Reason(s) for applying to Vanguard: Want to enjoy all aspects of the game and you look like a good match for us.
Do you know anyone currently a member of Vanguard? Just watching with my husband chating with Cressida
What is your current Time Zone and Primary playtimes?EST mostlly evening on my part after 830. Some during the day here and there.
Cake or pie?:Little bit of both.
Tell us a little something about yourself:Been playing MMo's with my husband as he described. Always play a healer and have always loved doing it. Been raiding Gs (Downing all but Lord GS)and Ros with Vexed.I like your Min-Max approach it would work will with my playtimes.

Back to top Go down

Sarnaak L50 DPS Warrior
Page 1 of 1