Vanguard Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rift - Vanguard Guild - Deepstrike Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Akurei lvl 50 Warrior

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akurei

Akurei lvl 50 Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Akurei lvl 50 Warrior   Akurei lvl 50 Warrior EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 7:54 pm

Application Template:

Character Name:Akurei

Character Level:50

Desired Rank: (Raider or Social) Raider

Class:Warrior
34 Warlord/32 Paladin
12 Warlord/44 Paladin/10 Reaver
25 Warlord/23 Paladin/18 Reaver
32 Warlord/20 Paragon/14 Paladin
Void Knight to be my 5th build

Role(s) desired on raids: Tank (I'm not looking to be your one and only main tank here, but if you have secondary raids for Alts and what not I'm the guy) Also I can make a DPS spec if it is mandatory, but I don't like to.
[Note:The more versatile you are, the better chance you have at gaining a spot on our raid roster]

Link to your Zam soul calc:

Progression & Gear Summary:I've tanked up the first two bosses in Greenscale. My gear is almost entirely Tier 2.

Hit / Focus / Toughness:159 Toughness

Spellpower & Spell Crit:

Previous Rift Guild(s) & reason for leaving:I've tanked for prophecy for a while. I've helped their characters get leveled up. I've tanked Duke 20+ times before we finally downed him. After that we've had trouble on infiltrator. I've tanked him multiple times and something happened on our first run the other day and they asked me to leave. I don't feel one mess up is reason enough for getting kicked from a "casual" guilds raid.

Why Vanguard? I'm currently looking for a home to tank. I've seen your guild running around and I've looked at the gear. I can tell you guys are progressing at a rate I want to. I'd like to be able to down the end bosses before an expansion comes out.

Do you know anyone currently a member of Vanguard? No

Time Zone:MST

Do our Raid days/Times work for you? (Wed & Thurs 6:30pm Server Time) Right now I'm working a night shift and would only be able to make it to the Thursday raid, in a couple weeks though I will be able to play any night of the week.

Past Gaming Experience:EQ, EQII, DAOC, WOW, OGAME ETC.

Cake or Pie? Can I have both? If so I'll totally do both. If not, then Cake with Pie Filling.

Tell us a little something about yourself: You'll have to buy me a drink first.
Back to top Go down
Nana
Admin
Nana

PostSubject: Re: Akurei lvl 50 Warrior   Akurei lvl 50 Warrior EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 3:13 am

I take it there's no interest in being a DPS warrior fulltime?? A spot as a tank isn't necessarily out of the question, but DPS would still be an important part of raiding
Back to top Go down
Grudge

PostSubject: Re: Akurei lvl 50 Warrior   Akurei lvl 50 Warrior EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 6:41 am

Hey Akurei,

Thanks for your interest in Vanguard! I just have a couple questions for you. Getting kicked or asked to leave from a guild is a bit of a red flag in my opinion. Would you mind going in to a bit more detail on what happened during that raid you mentioned?

Secondly, we now seem fairly flush with warriors...what do you feel sets you apart from our current raiding warriors? You mentioned being a T2 geared tank; what is your dps gear like? What are your sigils like? Would you be happy having dps as your main spec?

Lastly, I just want to clairify that while very fun and laid back Vanguard isn't really a casual guild. We only raid 20mans 2 nights a week. This means that one screw up can prevent us from attempting a new progression boss and that we really all need to strive to play our best to maximize the short time we have. Currently we are 5/5 GSB and typically clear it in 1 night. We are 2/4 in ROS and have yet to try any real progression on Herald. In 10 man we are 4/4 and clear the 1st 3 bosses in less than an hour. If everyone has just one screw up a night it adds up to a big waste of time. So if you feel this is the environment for you then good luck with your application!
Back to top Go down
Nana
Admin
Nana

PostSubject: Re: Akurei lvl 50 Warrior   Akurei lvl 50 Warrior EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 1:28 pm

I've reviewed things with the other officers, and in terms of tanking for 20man content we currently have 3 tanks who don't want to give up their roll as tank, but we still have room for a DPS warrior for 20 mans. For 10man we are in need of one more tank to get a 2nd group started (something we've been wanting to do for a while), and you would definitely be welcome to tank that.

If this interests you could you post information about your DPS gear here, or send a tell to Nana, Accali, Itunes, or Phadra in game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akurei lvl 50 Warrior   Akurei lvl 50 Warrior Empty

Back to top Go down

Akurei lvl 50 Warrior
Page 1 of 1