Vanguard Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rift - Vanguard Guild - Deepstrike Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kilsin - 24 - Warrior

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kilsin

Kilsin - 24 - Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Kilsin - 24 - Warrior   Kilsin - 24 - Warrior EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 12:32 pm

Character Name: Kilsin

Character Level: Current 24 as I type this up, I level quickly as I want end-game and prestige levels fast.

What Should We Call You? Chris or Kilsin

Class and Primary/Secondary/Tertiary Roles: Warrior - I enjoy DPS firstly, will tank for sure when obsolutely needed.

Previous Rift guild(s) and reason(s) for leaving?: Currently in E X O D U S, leaving due to player base. Good group of people, just low levels that are very new to the game and mmo's in general. No leadership what-so-ever. Renegade on Rasmolov shard. I have a 50 Rogue sitting in guild right now, server is a very low pop server with a even lower pop grouping. PvP is dead and it's hard to fill spots for T1/2 when full guild runs aren't possible.

How do you prepare for a raid?: I usually log at raid/dungeon zone-in with flasks and fully repaired.

Does our tentative raid schedule work for you?: Yes and no, let's just say that it works for me, not for my wife.

Reason(s) for applying to Vanguard: I've heard good things. I'm looking for a mature guild that enjoys the game for the right reasons and knows how to play this game. I like to PvP and would love people that know how to and enjoy PvP to play with me. I'm a mature player and can't really handle the immature guilds that seem to plague mmo's. So this seems like a good fit for myself.

Do you know anyone currently a member of Vanguard? I don't know anyone personally, just had a run in with Dimboo and he directed me to Cressida and we had a little chat before I was encouraged to apply :-)

Cake or pie?: Oh boy, I might get hazed for this. I don't eat either. I had a weight journey over the last couple of years and I've finally gotten to my 6% body fat goal and still being of a strong weight and frame. So I dare not tarnish my body! However, I definatly loved me some cake in the day.

Tell us a little something about yourself: Well... I'm Chris, I'm 28 with a wife and a 2 yr old son. I do most of my game time in the mornings currently while I train for my police academy Agility tests in the upcoming weeks. As I said before I'm a huge fitness and dietician buff due to my own person hardships and goals. If there is anything else you'd like to know, please feel free to send me a /tell in game!

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Itunes

PostSubject: Re: Kilsin - 24 - Warrior   Kilsin - 24 - Warrior EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 3:46 pm

I just wanted to stop by this thread and to let you know that I did check it out. Things are pretty busy around here with our first raid coming up soon but I assure you we are checking the apps outs.
Back to top Go down
Phadra

PostSubject: Re: Kilsin - 24 - Warrior   Kilsin - 24 - Warrior EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 3:51 pm

Itunes wrote:
I just wanted to stop by this thread and to let you know that I did check it out. Things are pretty busy around here with our first raid coming up soon but I assure you we are checking the apps outs.

Yes! Ditto to what Itunes said - and Hello, again!
Back to top Go down
Kilsin

PostSubject: Re: Kilsin - 24 - Warrior   Kilsin - 24 - Warrior EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 4:12 pm

Hey guys! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kilsin - 24 - Warrior   Kilsin - 24 - Warrior Empty

Back to top Go down

Kilsin - 24 - Warrior
Page 1 of 1