Vanguard Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rift - Vanguard Guild - Deepstrike Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guild Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Savage

Guild Application Empty
PostSubject: Guild Application   Guild Application EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 11:20 pm

Character Name: Savage
Character Level: 48
What Should We Call You? Savage
Class and Primary/Secondary/Tertiary Roles: Assassin/Nightblade/Riftstalker
Previous Rift guild(s) and reason(s) for leaving?: Aftermath. Not enough activity, friends with them since AoC but the guild was going nowhere endgame.
How do you prepare for a raid?: be on at least 30 mins to an hour before raid starts. Look of strats performed in the specific raid and figure out which shards would be best wether AoE, Heals, Or dps (sab, bard, or assassin in my case)
Does our tentative raid schedule work for you?: Was not informed of the scheduel but i can usually be on any time im needed.
Reason(s) for applying to Vanguard: Friends with jboogie. done many dungeons with him lvling up. Seems like a well established guild thats goign somewhere.
Do you know anyone currently a member of Vanguard? Jboogie
What is your current Time Zone and Primary playtimes? EST. usually can get on anywhere from mon-fri: 11am-4pm 11pm-3am. Sat: 11pm-3am Sun: 11am-3pm 10pm-3am
Cake or pie?: Cake please Smile
Tell us a little something about yourself: 18 years old. live in pennsylvania. Am currently attending college at Itt-technical institute. Come from played AoC for 2 1/2 years. Warhammer for a few months. WoW for about a year. Starcraft fan. Played GoW2 under a sponsership from blockbuster. Im a patient player, not to much of a RP-er. Dont mind wiping in raids/instances as long as the grp learns from mistakes and everyone does their part to finish this instance/raid.

Back to top Go down
Phadra

Guild Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Application   Guild Application EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 5:49 am

Hi Savage, welcome to Vanguard forum. I will send you a tell in game today or feel free to look me up. /tell Phadra
Back to top Go down

Guild Application
Page 1 of 1