Vanguard Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rift - Vanguard Guild - Deepstrike Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thallid's Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thall

Thallid's Application Empty
PostSubject: Thallid's Application   Thallid's Application EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 5:36 pm

Character Name: Thallid

Character Level: 50

What Should We Call You? Thallid/Dustin

Class and Primary/Secondary/Tertiary Roles: Warden/Sentinel/Puri + Cabalist/Inq/Puri(dungeon trash spec) + Druid/Shaman/Justicar(ST dps)

Previous Rift guild(s) and reason(s) for leaving?: Tempest - Numbers dwindled with no chance of seeing GS content, left to find guild with more members
Wolves of War - Found a guild with numbers, but the general skill level of players was sub-par and attendance was was horrendous... people did T1s instead of coming to guild events.

How do you prepare for a raid?: Familiarize myself with content and raid set up, tweak my specs to particular boss fights

Does our tentative raid schedule work for you?: Indeed it does

Reason(s) for applying to Vanguard: To start seeing new content

Do you know anyone currently a member of Vanguard? Gavell and Miiya

Cake or pie?: 100% Cake

Tell us a little something about yourself: I enjoy winning, much like Charlie Sheen. Would rather play with friendly atmosphere than progress with people I don't like.
Back to top Go down
Cyprian

Thallid's Application Empty
PostSubject: Accepted   Thallid's Application EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 7:46 pm

Thanks Thallid,

We're glad to welcome you on board. You'll be a recruit for a one or two week period, then if everything is going well you'll be a member.

-Cyprian.
Back to top Go down

Thallid's Application
Page 1 of 1