Vanguard Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rift - Vanguard Guild - Deepstrike Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

39 cleric

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gretscot

39 cleric                                                                               Empty
PostSubject: 39 cleric    39 cleric                                                                               EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:21 pm

Character Name: Greatscott
Character Level:39 atm
What Should We Call You? greatscot?
Class and Primary/Secondary/Tertiary Roles: healer mainly, but secondary inq/cab.
Previous Rift guild(s) and reason(s) for leaving?: no guilds on this game so far.
How do you prepare for a raid?: pots, scrolls, w/e i may need to help my job.
Does our tentative raid schedule work for you?:
Reason(s) for applying to Vanguard: kilsin asked me to apply, a few times over a few days.
Do you know anyone currently a member of Vanguard? kilsin
What is your current Time Zone and Primary playtimes? well, i work nights over the weekends, and i am on the west coast. server time is my RL time.
Cake or pie?: cake, mmmm frosting!
Tell us a little something about yourself: other than prior navy, working on my RN degree.

Back to top Go down
Phadra

39 cleric                                                                               Empty
PostSubject: Re: 39 cleric    39 cleric                                                                               EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 2:54 am

Hi Greatscot. Ive added you to friends list, will try to find you online today to talk. Smile
Back to top Go down

39 cleric
Page 1 of 1