Vanguard Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rift - Vanguard Guild - Deepstrike Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Orangepledge - 50 Cleric

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
OrangePledge

Orangepledge - 50 Cleric Empty
PostSubject: Orangepledge - 50 Cleric   Orangepledge - 50 Cleric EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 5:42 pm

Character Name: Orangepledge

Character Level: 50

Desired Rank: Social at the moment. I just hit 50 about 4 days ago so I'm sure I'm not geared enough to raid yet, but I would eventually be interested in raiding.

Class: Cleric

Role(s) desired on raids: Healing or possibly DPS.

Link to your Zam soul calc: http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=00Gjx.E0oE0hdqz.E0Eocczco is my primary healing spec. I also have a warden/sentinel spec that I use sometimes.

Progression & Gear Summary: As I said I just hit 50 yesterday but I have 2 rings, a trinket, a mace, a totem, and a wand from T2s. My chest is from Mathos Rep and my legs are from killing the baron (forgot his name)... its one of the mathos quests... the rest of my gear is from normal dungeons and is pretty mediocre. I'm running t2s quite a lot though so hoping to get some good drops to replace that gear soon.

Hit / Focus / Toughness: Focus is at 110 right now although I hear it doesn't really matter for heals. I still don't know that much about mechanics like these in the game because I'm still relatively new.

Spellpower & Spell Crit: 888 SP 298 crit

Previous Rift Guild(s) & reason for leaving: I was in guardians of heaven... I left because open recruitment is a terrible policy that resulted in the guild being full of douchebags... Also I don't like zerg guilds and was really only in the guild for the perks while I was leveling... Never intended to stay upon hitting 50.

Why Vanguard? I've seen a lot of your members around, mostly in T2s as thats what I've been doing recently and you seem like a nice group of players. I also know you have some pretty active PvPers. I intend to PvP a lot so having some people to group up with is important to me. What I'm looking for is a guild that is both interested in PvE/raiding and PvP and it seems like you guys have players who are interested in both so that appeals to me a lot. Also the atmosphere in a guild is very important to me. If my guildmates aren't friendly and aren't enjoyable to play with then its not worth it to me. The few members that I talked to seemed really friendly and helpful so that seemed like a good sign to me.

Do you know anyone currently a member of Vanguard? Not well. I've spoken to a few of you guys briefly.

Time Zone: EST

Do our Raid days/Times work for you? (Wed & Thurs 6:30pm Server Time) That should be fine. I'm in the process of looking for a new job but I imagine I won't be working that late.

Past Gaming Experience: Well I've played just about every MMO that's been released since star wars galaxies so I'm not really new to this kind of game and I'm sure that will help me figure out Rift pretty quickly. Outside of MMOs I've played a lot of RTS and FPS. I played on a cod 4 team for a while, we weren't all that good but I still learned a lot about teamwork from that experience and had a great time. I've also played SC2, Dawn of War 2, and star wars empire at war competitively.

Cake or Pie? Oh god... gotta go with pie.

Tell us a little something about yourself: I'm 19, my name is Jack... Currently a college student studying business management but I'm on summer break at the moment. I'm a pretty big sports fan. Been a patriots fan since I was a kid... Looking forward to seeing the heat lose to the Mavs Very Happy
Back to top Go down
auggie

auggie

Orangepledge - 50 Cleric Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orangepledge - 50 Cleric   Orangepledge - 50 Cleric EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 6:19 am

I'll contact you in game soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Orangepledge - 50 Cleric
Page 1 of 1