Vanguard Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rift - Vanguard Guild - Deepstrike Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sinrid - L50 Healing Cleric

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SinridX

Sinrid - L50 Healing Cleric Empty
PostSubject: Sinrid - L50 Healing Cleric   Sinrid - L50 Healing Cleric EmptySun May 15, 2011 6:07 pm

I didn't realize I could post here as a guest, so I already registered for a forum account, so I used the name SinridX as the username.

Here's my app:

Character Name: Sinrid
Character Level: 50
Desired Rank: Social
Class: Cleric
Role(s) desired on raids: Healing...someday maybe

[Note:The more versatile you are, the better chance you have at gaining a spot on our raid roster]

Link to your Zam soul calc:
- Healing:
- Damage:

Progression & Gear Summary: Combination of crafted T1-like epics along with PvP rank 2 gear

Hit / Focus / Toughness: 89 Focus (with my dps gear set ONLY... my heal set, which is my main gear set, has none.)

Spellpower & Spell Crit: 930 / 400

Previous Rift Guild(s) & reason for leaving:
- Aftermath - too much PvP, barely any PvE. lack of people. leadership is almost non-existent.
- Guardians of Heaven: didn't fit in very well.

Why Vanguard? I've played with some people from Vanguard recently and they seem to be competent and serious players that I could get along with. I'm interested in moving on from Tier 1 Dungeons to T2 very soon. I also have a friend in Vanguard.

Do you know anyone currently a member of Vanguard? Yes. Nordaak/Sarnaak

Time Zone: GMT-4 (US Eastern)

Do our Raid days/Times work for you? (Wed & Thurs 6:30pm Server Time): That's fine with me.

Past Gaming Experience: AoC & WoW (although never raided in WoW)

Cake or Pie? Pie

Tell us a little something about yourself: I'm a software/web developer and I play RIFT in my spare time... Smile
Back to top Go down
Phadra

Sinrid - L50 Healing Cleric Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinrid - L50 Healing Cleric   Sinrid - L50 Healing Cleric EmptySun May 15, 2011 6:57 pm

Hi Sinrid, I spoke to you a bit the other night, I'll look for you in game tonight or tomorrow.
Back to top Go down

Sinrid - L50 Healing Cleric
Page 1 of 1