Vanguard Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rift - Vanguard Guild - Deepstrike Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mage -Lv50

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Characte

Mage -Lv50 Empty
PostSubject: Mage -Lv50   Mage -Lv50 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 11:04 am

Character Name:GZone

Character Level:50

What Should We Call You? Zaza

Class and Primary/Secondary/Tertiary Roles:
51 Pyro/15 Archmage for PVP (Just hit Rank 5)
Warlock / Necro for Solo
Cloro/Warlock for Healing
and Elem/Storm for Dungeons

Previous Rift guild(s) and reason(s) for leaving?: Never been to a guild

How do you prepare for a raid?: Calling girlfriend first making sure she will not bother me and order pizza...p: Apart that trying to watch some videos for the encounter(s) get a felling what is coming. Full soul heal, get consumables be on time bring my good attitude and ready to kick some ###

Does our tentative raid schedule work for you?: Yes

Reason(s) for applying to Vanguard: Main reason is because i see you ready starting raid the 20man. That's a huge plus for me. I want to lean the encounter and not having someong carry me over. AlsoI had the change to run a couple or 5 man dungeons with some of you. Dedicated players, we end staying up to late trying to finish cc. No complains no bitching, cool people.

Do you know anyone currently a member of Vanguard? No

What is your current Time Zone and Primary playtimes? EST. I play from 19:00 up to late. Most of the days. More during the weekends.

Cake or pie?: If cholocate cake i will take the cake if boston cream pie the pie.. otherwise nothing

Tell us a little something about yourself: 31 years old male playing out of GA. I brink with me almost 12 years of MMO experience. I started with The4th Coming jump to UO, Wow, aion, dota, hon, CS, Diablo II, Warcraft,starcraft and many many others. I have an excellent attitute and never caused an issue in the past. I will really appreciate for a trial period (if possible). Cya in game,
Back to top Go down
Phadra

Mage -Lv50 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mage -Lv50   Mage -Lv50 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 2:53 am

Hi Gzone. I was going to contact you this evening but saw you were in CC so i thought it best to wait. If you see me on, give me a tell.
Back to top Go down
Kenjin

Mage -Lv50 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mage -Lv50   Mage -Lv50 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 2:24 am

I like this guy!
Back to top Go down
Phadra

Mage -Lv50 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mage -Lv50   Mage -Lv50 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 5:50 am

I've spoken to Gzone and if we get a mage spot open will seek him out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mage -Lv50 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mage -Lv50   Mage -Lv50 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mage -Lv50
Page 1 of 1