Vanguard Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rift - Vanguard Guild - Deepstrike Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

keilana - mage 50

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Keilana

keilana - mage 50 Empty
PostSubject: keilana - mage 50   keilana - mage 50 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 3:58 pm

Hi everyone

Application Template:

Character Name: Keilana

Character Level: 50

Desired Rank: (Raider or Social) social i think with my actual stuff but raid i hope in the future

Class: Mage

Role(s) desired on raids: Dps and support

Link to your Zam soul calc:
1/ necro/warlock for farming and solo
2/ pyro/elem for boss raid and dungeons
3/ storm/elem for raid and dungeons
4/ chloro/warlock for soon
5/ pyro probably for pvp

Progression & Gear Summary: I'm a fresh young 50 and i start farming for T1 and T2
Crafting ; outfitter 300/artificer 300/butchering 273 but i change for runecrafter.
Hit / Focus / Toughness: focus 71
Spellpower & Spell Crit: Sp 624/ Sc 408

Previous Rift Guild(s) & reason for leaving: no guild

Why Vanguard? I'm looking for a pve friendly guild and vanguard seems like a good place. I played with a big pve guild and i search something different now, something like more a family guild but with a pve progression.

Do you know anyone currently a member of Vanguard? No

Time Zone: East, toronto, On, Canada

Do our Raid days/Times work for you? (Wed & Thurs 6:30pm Server Time) yes, that's perfect

Past Gaming Experience: Wow during 4 years, Aion 6 months
I played on European french realms for both. Archimonde (pvp realm), hyjal (pve realm) and “les clairvoyants” (pve realm) for wow and aion on the urtem realm

Vanilla
all clean except naxx

BC:
all clean except sunwell, only kalecgos

Lich king;
all clean except algalon, arthas

Cataclysm:
i don't have cataclysm

Cake or Pie? Cake, cookie and belgian chocolate, the best chocolate in the world for me.

Tell us a little something about yourself: my name is Angelique, i'm 26 years old and i'm belgian (the chocolate country and french fries) and i'm live in canada since 7 months ago now and my english is fluent but not perfect yet and i'm sorry for that. My firsts languages are french, german and dutch and i have a german and belgian accent.
I'm married with a wonderful french guy, no children but we have 5 cats.
My husband play too on rift but he's lvl 38 “cleric” (i think lol) and he can't apply yet in your guild but we like to play together and if you accept me, he hopes to be able apply in the guild later. We have the same experience in mmo and pve and his english is better lol.

Thanks and i present you my apologize for my faults.
Back to top Go down
auggie

auggie

keilana - mage 50 Empty
PostSubject: Re: keilana - mage 50   keilana - mage 50 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 7:02 pm

look forward to seeing you in game.

msg me anytime if you wanna talk

Queenauggie

Back to top Go down
Nana
Admin
Nana

keilana - mage 50 Empty
PostSubject: Re: keilana - mage 50   keilana - mage 50 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 10:39 pm

An officer will contact you in game sometime soon if they havnt already.... sorry im not at home right now so i dont know whats going on... thanks for showing your interest in vanguard.
Back to top Go down
Keilana

keilana - mage 50 Empty
PostSubject: Re: keilana - mage 50   keilana - mage 50 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 11:20 am

hello

Thanks to taking a time for read me and your answers.

I have spoken with an officer yesterday, alcali i think (i'm sorry alcali if i make a mistake with your name) and he has given me a chance to prove myself.

I try to do the best of me and prove my experience in pve and gaming.

thanks

kei

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

keilana - mage 50 Empty
PostSubject: Re: keilana - mage 50   keilana - mage 50 Empty

Back to top Go down

keilana - mage 50
Page 1 of 1