Vanguard Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rift - Vanguard Guild - Deepstrike Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yuko - Mage - 27

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuko

Yuko - Mage - 27 Empty
PostSubject: Yuko - Mage - 27   Yuko - Mage - 27 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 5:38 pm

Character Name: Yuko

Character Level: 27

What Should We Call You? Tony or my IGN Yuko

Class and Primary/Secondary/Tertiary Roles: Mage - Lock/Nero or Chloro/Lock

Previous Rift guild(s) and reason(s) for leaving?: Wolves of War. I left because everyone seemed to do things on their own and there was nto a lot of communications between the guild members.

How do you prepare for a raid?: Grab all consumables needed. Grab a drink IRL and some snacks.. lol Get to the raid on time and prepare to kick some butt!

Does our tentative raid schedule work for you?: Yup

Reason(s) for applying to Vanguard: Want a close group of friends that will enjoy exploring contents available in Rift. It is more fun to raid with those that treat each others like friends even if we wipe a lot trying to overcome a tough boss.

Do you know anyone currently a member of Vanguard? Not at the moment, but will know everyone when I join!

Cake or pie?: I like cake. red velvet. Yum

Tell us a little something about yourself: I used to play WoW back in the days when they had the 40man raids for MC, BWL, Onyxia, etc. Those used to be really fun because the fight requires strategy and team work. I also work as a Technical Support Engineer IRL so if the guild needs any computer help, I may offer assistance.
Back to top Go down
Cyprian

Yuko - Mage - 27 Empty
PostSubject: Accepted   Yuko - Mage - 27 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 7:45 pm

Thanks Yuko,

We're glad to welcome you on board. You'll be a recruit for a one or two week period, then if everything is going well you'll be a member.

-Cyprian.
Back to top Go down
auggie

auggie

Yuko - Mage - 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuko - Mage - 27   Yuko - Mage - 27 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 1:07 pm

wait yuko is 27?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yuko - Mage - 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuko - Mage - 27   Yuko - Mage - 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yuko - Mage - 27
Page 1 of 1