Vanguard Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rift - Vanguard Guild - Deepstrike Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Luteyourface App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lute

Luteyourface App Empty
PostSubject: Luteyourface App   Luteyourface App EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 2:32 pm

Character Name: Luteyourface
Character Level: 50
What Should We Call You? Lute, Josh. W.e doesnt matter to me.
Class and Primary/Secondary/Tertiary Roles: Rogue - 44 Nightblade / 17 Sin / 5 Ranger Also have a Bard and recently Full Range spec
Previous Rift guild(s) and reason(s) for leaving?: Immortal, just not working as I was hoping it would have.
How do you prepare for a raid?: Read up on the fights, watch video. Not scared to try new things and have a good time doing it. I enjoy the learning part of MMOs <3 Not afraid to wipe until we get it down! Just normal prep raid stuffs
Does our tentative raid schedule work for you?: Yes
Reason(s) for applying to Vanguard: Was looking on the forums and Vanguard seems to be in the same mind frame as me for where we both want to get.
Do you know anyone currently a member of Vanguard? No, pretty "new" to the game. I didnt start when it first came out.
What is your current Time Zone and Primary playtimes? EST, All the time right now =D
Cake or pie?: Cake.... of course.
Tell us a little something about yourself: I'm just a relaxed, laid back person. Pretty reserved until I know ppl. Good sense of humor. I just want to get into the later stages of the game. Ie. Experts T1/T2 atm.
Back to top Go down

Luteyourface App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vanguard Guild :: Public Forums :: Rift Recruitment Information :: Application Archive-
Jump to: