Vanguard Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rift - Vanguard Guild - Deepstrike Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Things I'd Rather Be Doing than Working...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cressida

Things I'd Rather Be Doing than Working... Empty
PostSubject: Things I'd Rather Be Doing than Working...   Things I'd Rather Be Doing than Working... EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 9:10 am

Not working.
Doing a T2.
Baking bread.
Baking Cookies.
Gathering Sagebrush Logs.

Instead, I must live vicariously through you all.

*head on desk*
Back to top Go down
Finkle

PostSubject: Re: Things I'd Rather Be Doing than Working...   Things I'd Rather Be Doing than Working... EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 10:06 am

I watch the Rift official forums for tidbits of goodness.
I come to these forums 20 times a day to see if anyone posted new stuff.
I would like nothing more than to be sitting at my desk, logged in right now. Even if it meant standing in Sanctum trying to desice what to do next, or parsing a spec.

Every day I get off work and the drive home feels like a kid on Christmas morning. The last couple games I didn't have that. I love that feeling.

Yay Rift! Smile
Back to top Go down
Cressida

PostSubject: Re: Things I'd Rather Be Doing than Working...   Things I'd Rather Be Doing than Working... EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 12:20 pm

Finkle wrote:
I watch the Rift official forums for tidbits of goodness.
I come to these forums 20 times a day to see if anyone posted new stuff.
I would like nothing more than to be sitting at my desk, logged in right now. Even if it meant standing in Sanctum trying to desice what to do next, or parsing a spec.

Every day I get off work and the drive home feels like a kid on Christmas morning. The last couple games I didn't have that. I love that feeling.

Yay Rift! Smile

Boy, you SAID it. That is exactly how I feel. I'm often logged into the game, camping a node while I work, but that almost makes it worse. D:
Back to top Go down
auggie

auggie

PostSubject: Re: Things I'd Rather Be Doing than Working...   Things I'd Rather Be Doing than Working... EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 10:38 am

forum needs a chatroom Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sayaka

Sayaka

PostSubject: Re: Things I'd Rather Be Doing than Working...   Things I'd Rather Be Doing than Working... EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 10:46 am

auggie wrote:
forum needs a chatroom Very Happy
Haha, I was thinking this exact same thing an hour ago.
Back to top Go down
Finkle

PostSubject: Re: Things I'd Rather Be Doing than Working...   Things I'd Rather Be Doing than Working... EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:02 am

Aaaaaaand I'm back to work. So instead of being in game all day every day I will be on the forums all day every day. Hooray for paying the bills!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things I'd Rather Be Doing than Working...   Things I'd Rather Be Doing than Working... Empty

Back to top Go down

Things I'd Rather Be Doing than Working...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vanguard Guild :: Public Forums :: General Chit-Chat-
Jump to: