Vanguard Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rift - Vanguard Guild - Deepstrike Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I've been meaning to write...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Caitlyn

I've been meaning to write... Empty
PostSubject: I've been meaning to write...   I've been meaning to write... EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 6:06 am

Hello!
I realize it's been a while since I wrote. but I've been pretty busy lately. The highlights are that I went and did my job, which I cant talk about... But I also got to go to Keflavic Russia! I'd never been there before and boy was it an eye opener. We went there mainly for diplomatic reasons, to strengthen our ties with the Russians. I only got off the ship for some actual liberty for one day but it was great. The people there were so open and friendly with us, that I was just blown away. We spread a lot of good will while we were there and it reminded me that I have an opportunity to do more that just got to war. All in all it was a good feeling.

Enough of that or I'll get all mopey or idealistic. I hope everyone is doing well and still having fun playing together. I miss pvping with Auggie! I miss running stuff for the sake of running stuff with Nana and Tae and, well, all of you. I'll be home before Christmas! Thats about as detailed as I can get.

Sincerely,

Cait
Back to top Go down
auggie

auggie

I've been meaning to write... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've been meaning to write...   I've been meaning to write... EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 6:40 am

hey hey

i'll prolly be p8 by the time you get back XD
Back to top Go down

I've been meaning to write...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vanguard Guild :: Public Forums :: General Chit-Chat-
Jump to: