Vanguard Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rift - Vanguard Guild - Deepstrike Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Join Request - Moment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
_Moment

Join Request - Moment Empty
PostSubject: Join Request - Moment   Join Request - Moment EmptyFri May 27, 2011 2:27 am

Character Name: Moment
Character Level: 50
Desired Rank: Social (occasional raiding)
Class: Rogue
Role(s) desired on raids: DPS, support
[Note:The more versatile you are, the better chance you have at gaining a spot on our raid roster]
Link to your Zam soul calc:
44Sab/20Sin/2Rng
51Bard/15NB
Progression & Gear Summary: I’ve run all the t1s several times (except RoTF for some reason) and a couple T2s. I’m geared appropriately for t2s now and pull b/n 650-700dps avg
Hit / Focus / Toughness: 101
Attack power & Phys Crit: 413, 28.8%
Previous Rift Guild(s) & reason for leaving: N/A (well in Difficult but it’s just me and a RL friend only)
Why Vanguard? I’ve run instances and pvp with some of your members from 40-50 and really enjoyed it
Do you know anyone currently a member of Vanguard? Lewlu, Jyuki
Time Zone: eastern
Do our Raid days/Times work for you? (Wed & Thurs 6:30pm Server Time) yes
Past Gaming Experience: Prot/Ret Pally in WoW heroics and some raiding during Lich King
Cake or Pie? Pie unless ice cream cake
Tell us a little something about yourself: I’m a 35 year old guy living in Baltimore, work as a counselor with teen/young adults, and going to nursing school (out for summer). I’m pretty easy going .
Back to top Go down
lewlu

PostSubject: Re: Join Request - Moment   Join Request - Moment EmptyFri May 27, 2011 2:40 am

Cool dude, played with him lots.

Not sure what else to say other than he would seem to fit with with us in Vanguard.

Lewlu
Back to top Go down
yuko

PostSubject: Re: Join Request - Moment   Join Request - Moment EmptyFri May 27, 2011 11:01 am

Pretty nice guy. I like his attitude and so he's fun to play with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Join Request - Moment   Join Request - Moment Empty

Back to top Go down

Join Request - Moment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vanguard Guild :: Public Forums :: Rift Recruitment Information :: Application Archive-
Jump to: